JAG Forums

CBS (ended 2005)

JAG on HDNet

ash9445

[1]Feb 13, 2009
    • level: 6

Hey all--

If you get the channel HDNet, they show 2 episodes of JAG every weekday from 3-5PM.

The best part is (besides being in gorgeous HD!) there are no commercial breaks!!

It's like watching it on DVD without having the DVDs!

It's lovely

"Lifeline" and "Mutiny" were on this afternoon, so Monday'll have "Adrift Pt. 1" and "Adrift Pt. 2"

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

WayneJohns02

[2]Sep 11, 2013
    • level: 1
    I would have to say that JAG is a TV series which is very precise in provisions of the military viewpoint. It gives me the feeling of excitement whenever I watched it. JAG is a kind of a show that would be described as one of the best military dramas in being aired in the television before. This is the only show that I make an endeavor to catch every week. I love the interactions between the whole casts of this show mostly the hidden affair connecting Harm and Mac. I don’t want to give out some spoilers anymore to give a chance for the ones who haven’t watched this series yet. I do really miss watching this series again and tried to purchase a complete collection yourdvdcorner.com . Gratefully, this company really did a great job of producing this whole DVD set. The DVDs are of good quality in purely excellent condition. JAG is certainly a priceless show for me and I can just watch it every time I want now that I have my own collection.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.