JAG Forums

CBS (ended 2005)

Just re watching Jag

wolf99000

[1]Mar 18, 2010
    • level: 4

I am just re watching the whole run of jag and I remembered it as a great show but when I got to the nobody's child episode you realize just how good it was I really hope the rumours I read about a reunion movie are right

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GlennWesley77

[2]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 1
    I would have to say that JAG is a TV series which is very precise in provisions of the military viewpoint. It gives me the feeling of excitement whenever I watched it. JAG is a kind of a show that would be described as one of the best military dramas in being aired in the television before. This is the only show that I make an endeavor to catch every week. I love the interactions between the whole casts of this show mostly the hidden affair connecting Harm and Mac. I don’t want to give out some spoilers anymore to give a chance for the ones who haven’t watched this series yet. I do really miss watching this series again and tried to purchase a complete collection at http://www.jaxjade.com/Action/JAG_DVD_COLLECTION/ . Gratefully, this company really did a great job of producing this whole DVD set. The DVDs are of good quality in purely excellent condition. JAG is certainly a priceless show for me and I can just watch it every time I want now that I have my own collection.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.