JAG Forums

CBS (ended 2005)

Submission Guidelines

Ross_99

[1]Apr 6, 2006
    • level: 59
    Submission Guidelines

Synopsis

1.) a) Synopsis or recaps are NOT TO BE COPIED FROM OTHER SITES they must be written by yourself. I do actually check and see if they have been copied from quite a few sources so don’t try and get away with it as they will just be denied.

b) I will not be accepting synopsis for episode that’s are airing more than 1 week in advance. You may think this is harsh but this is to avoid spoilers and false information that can be found on some sites.

2.) Episode Numbers and Production Codes – When submitting to change production codes or episode number you MUST PROVIDE A SOURCE or the submission will just be denied on the spot. All the production does and episode numbers are correct so there is no need to change them. If you disagree send me a PM first before changing.

Notes

This section is for anything to do with production music, cast members or other useful info that does not happen on screen.

1.) Cast Info - I will not accept submissions that go along the lines of this is the first appearance of such and such and this is the last appearance of such and such. Also I will not accept this is the first appearance of such and such since this episode if users wish to find this out then they will look at the character page.

2.) Music - Please place bold tags < b> and < / b > without the space around Music but make sure that the colon : is outside the bold tags.

3.) Ratings - Please place bold tags < b> and < / b > without the space around Ratings but make sure that the colon : is outside the bold tags.

4.) Reruns/Syndication Airdates - Please place bold tags < b> and < / b > without the space around Reruns but make sure that the colon : is outside the bold tags.

Trivia

This section is for anything that happens on screen that users think other users will find interesting obviously I am the final judge of that but in the cases I am unsure I consult with other editors to get their opinion on if I should accept it or not and if several say to accept it then I do.

1.) Goofs - A goof is a mistake that one of the actors or one of the production crew have made that viewers pick up in the show. When submitting goofs please place bold tags < b> and < / b > without the space around Goof but make sure that the colon : is outside the bold tags.

Quotes

Quotes are something a character or characters said on screen during a scene

1.) Make sure the characters name is in bold tags < b > < / b > and that the colon is outside the bold tags. If you are going to put a description about the scene the quote was said in please use italic tags < I > < / I > and put brackets outside of them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.