JAG

People v. Rabb

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 25, 1997 on CBS

• While illegally buying russina documents concerning his father, the seller gets shot by a third party and Harm has to prove his innocence to the FBI.

I really really liked this episode for various reasons. For one, it reveals another piece in the mystery of the whereabouts of Harms dad, Harmon Sr. In this episode, we learn that the KGB indeed brought him to Russia after the Vietnam war and Harm receives a photo in the end, taken in 1980, that shows his father at a russian train station.
    Another reason why I love this episode is because Mac comes back to JAG. I'm so glad that the writers didn't decide to keep her away from JAG for more than an episode. The final scene with her and Harm in the Admiral's office was very funny, him chewing her out, because she wanted "to spread her wings" and chewing Harm out because he broke out of the brig.

And as a H/M shipper I, of course, loved that Harm seeked Mac's help after breaking out of the brig, her believing him that he didn't murder the seller, and Harm giving Mac a massage.