JAG

With Intent to Die

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 1998 on CBS

• Really enjoyed it!

This was a great episode! We got to see a very different (not really but sort of) side of the Admiral! All in all this was a very good episode that I enjoyed very much! I mean just when you think a good guy is a good guy he turns out to be a bad guy! I hate when they do that (even though it makes it interesting) I would love for once, a good guy to be a good guy! lol! We also get see hear and see that the Admiral has a daughter! She lives in Paris! I really enojyed the episode!
  • That is true friendship when you know the person so well that such an act they would never do and you go through all the hardship to investigate what really happen. I would love to be your friend.

I didn’t quite get the dream sequence. Harriet and Bud laughing at the coffin was odd. I understood about Mac—Admiral has a little bit of an attraction to her. I thought it was great that while everyone was telling the Admiral that his mentor had killed himself the Admiral refused to believe it. He searched for the true, evidence that would not support this horrific act. Anne brought an interesting point to light, if someone you knew and loved had suddenly killed themselves would you believe it? The affair was bounded to happen. Her age when she was married continuously pops up and an affair or divorce doesn’t happen will truly surprise me.