An interesting reality show with important information

mlski643

[1]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 1

I looked forward to seeing the show. It was very entertaining and I can't wait to see more. I want to learn more about how to cook real food fast and easy. Once you get used to convenience foods, it becomes your normal. Children learn from what and how food is prepared by their lifestyle today. I was hoping to see the show on at an earlier time so that children can also watch and learn from the show. My son is in 6th grade and he doesn't want to buy the cafeteria food because he says it doesn't taste good (so he brings in his lunch.) He was talking to his group of friends to get together to DEMAND better food by going to the Principle. I told him that due to money and "the system" there is nothing he can do to really make a change. I also explained that it would only upset the lunch ladies who are very nice and do a thankless job for not much money. I am very interested to see how Jamie can make a change. I wish he would come to our school and make a change. I hope he is able to start a revolution that will make a difference for all schools and beyond!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smokeonit

[2]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 5

i thought the pilot airs 26 march 2010???

encmetalhead

[3]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 6

smokeonit wrote:

i thought the pilot airs 26 march 2010???

The first hour was shown last Sunday

alirk

[4]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 22

I agree...Great show with important message!

corellaNZ

[5]Apr 8, 2010
    • level: 7
    I didn't much like Jamie when I first saw him on TV. In his earlier shows. But now I am seeing him in a whole different light. His has a heart as big as the whole world and I am now fully on his side. What an uphill battle he has on his hands with the Food Revolution. I wish him the very best wishes I can project and I am sure with his go getter attitude and heart he will win out and let's pray for him to actually achieve his goals not just in 1 city but world wide.

Thanks Jamie for restoring my faith that people can and do change. Just a byline I eat no rice, bread, potatoes or pasta. Very little meat and lots of fresh home prepared vegetables. I am not a vegetarian just I don't trust the meat producers to be able or even care whether their product is healthy. No pork!!!

Shorty252

[6]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 7

This show is really incredible, I typically hate reality shows but this one is so interesting, and is so well put together. It feels real, it seems incredibly well designed, I like that every episode isn't just him revamping another school or another family, every episode brings something new to the table (Excuse the pun) and really makes me look forward to fridays just to watch this show (Besides any other reason to look forward to the weekend), I already am looking at food differently than I ever have before. I'm not an unhealthy person (Well I'm not overweight) but I am a college student who eats a lot of crap every day, and thats going to change.