Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

ABC (ended 2011)

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Fan Reviews (3)

• Great idea

I can't believe the school lunches.
  • More than just reality TV

Jaime Oliver is a man who not only is a world class chef, but a humanitarian as well. His one man effort to revolutionize the health of America's children will not only open your eyes, but I believe will build a grassroots movement to change the bureaucracy of government run school food programs.

What makes Jaime's aim entirely possible is the way he handles narrow minded "that's the way we've always done it" people. Whether it's the local blowhard radio host or the "only in it for the money" lunch lady, Jaime handles their attitudes with finesse and honesty. He is a man with a vision and will let nothing stand in his way. If you enjoyed "Supersize Me" or "30 Days", this is MUST WATCH TV!
  • Finally, news with humor!

Jamie Oliver knows how to persuade and teach principles about child and adult obesity, one big step at a time. I like the children's humor, but I hate that people like Alice are trashing him about obesity! That Dawg radio guy is very cruel and doesn't know how much of a contribution he is trying to help to those kids at West Virginia. He helped the Edward family with their son, Justin about nearly having diabetes. A very good, solid reality series that is going to make America healthy again. I hope is still delivers good episodes throughout the show!