Jane by Design

ABC Family (ended 2012)

Jane by Design Fan Reviews (34)

• omgosh

can jane by design not be put on mtv or something ?
  • bring it back

Jane By designs was one of the best shows on abc family. Now it's just crap!!!!!!!
  • my heart hurts

I want to do something to make them Feel that there is a huge number of people want to watch the second part of the series "jane by design 2 soo pleas #abcFamily bring it back *crying face*
  • Why????

I cannot believe

• READ NOW TO GET JANE BY DESIGN BACK!

LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE 'JaneByDesign' OR YOU'LL LOSE SOMETHING PRECIOUS TOMORROW. POST THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND 5 DIFFERENT WEBSITE'S COMMENT SECTION. ALSO, GO TO thepetitionsite (WEBSITE) , SEARCH 'JANE BY DESIGN', AND SIGN THE 4TH PETITION. OR YOU'LL REALLY LOSE SOMETHING REALLY, REALLY PRECIOUS!
  • whyyyy??

what the what???this show is making all of your fans crazy(including me),and youll just end it?? thats insane!!!
  • I miss this show!!!

Why do you always take the nice shows off the air. The whole family loved this show. I suppose there is no bringing it back??
  • NO, I cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!

omg i loved this show. one of my favorites. please return it.
  • Ended? Seriously?

What the.... ARRRGH!!! I cannot believe they get away with this kind of cliffhangers/season finales.

How difficult can it be to order 3-4 more episodes to wrap it up and at least give us a decent ending?

My initial rating for this series was an 8, now I'm dropping it to a 5 because how good can a series be if it's incomplete (in my opinion).
  • I loved this show!!

You have to put this back on tv.....
  • OMG! WHY THIS?

ABC Family, of all the shows! WHY? Omg, you cancel all the good shows. This and make it or break it! FOOLISH! I want you to put this back on the air by January with the rest of crap your planning on airing!!!!!!
  • NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you cancel it please don't please don't cancel it you have to put it back!!!!!!!! :((
  • Want to see more seasons!!!

I love this show so much.. the fashion and non-violence nor sexuality is great.. this show is clever and exciting to watch. I hope i get to see more seasons to come.. I am 25 and i adore Jane By Design!
  • BRING BACK JANE!

Yes it was fluffy and light and at times cheesy. Thats what I loved about this show. No heavy angst and drama. Just a show that made you feel good. Why, oh why did ABC cancel this show???? It was something my children and I could watch together, which is seriously lacking in this day and age, with violence/sex etc a part of the regular repertoire for majority of rating shows. Actually something I could watch that interested me and my girls enjoyed too. Dora and Barbie gets old real quick, let me tell you!! ABC you should definitely rethink your decision and bring this great show back.
  • What.

Wait. They cancelled it on THAT!? That? Really? REALLY? Really. Not cool, ABC Family. Really not cool.
  • WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this show is cancelled. I hope somebody else pick it up. I was waiting on Jane and Nick to hook up.
  • Jane By Design

I watched all episodes of Jane By Design on Hulu plus , it's a great show. I was very disappointed to hear ABC had planned to cancel this show. I wish ABC would finish writing what it started. Good bye Jane. Sincerely Mike
  • Please renew.

I hate ABC but this is my favorite show that I have watched in YEARS! If they don't renew it I will possibly never watch this channel again.
  • Jane and billy

i would love for jane and billy to get together they make such a cute couple :)
  • Sweetest Show EVER!

This is such a wonderful show. I love Jane Quimby. If I were in high school Billy would be the boy I would be chasing. He is so handsome. I haven't been in high school for many many years and this lets me be young at heart - again. I wish it could be on year round. I will miss Billy and Jane.
  • I like this show out of all from abcfamily

I think because it's more laid back. With Pretty Little Liars & Secret Life, it's surrounded with DRAMA. When I watch Jane by Design, it's different. For one, it actually revolves around high school to some point. I like the show and its mellowness.
  • Jane By Designnn<3

omggggg<3 i love jane by design! but when is it going to come back on bc the summer finale just happened but they didnt say when it will come back onnn...so does anyone know?

• Jane <3<3

I love the show!But i personally think that billy and jane should go out!After episode 10 i thought they would be dating or something!!!
  • <3 <3 <3 <3

jane and billy would make such a cute cupple <3 <3 <3
  • Jane!!!

I love this show, can't wait for June 5th!
  • June 5 return!

I don't know if you guys already heard, but Jane By Design will be coming back with new episodes on June 5! That's not too far away! I personally loved all the outfits that were featured along with the designer cameos. It was so fun! And the chemistry that Jane and Billy share is so intriguing to watch, even though for now they are just friends. What do you think lies in the future though? Will they become more than just friends?
  • awesum

thats definitely true that this show is fun and good and i hv enjoyed alot. Firstly only 10 episodes is not justified and should hv more and if the directors or watever are looking out 2 the audience 2 know if they r enjoying...its a yes! so pls b quick and air it already :)
  • I LOVE JANE BY DESIGN

PLEASE make season 2 of jane by design....

I love the show very very very much!! so please please please make season 2 of it...
  • Jane by desing - not enough attention!

What I don't understand about this show is why is it getting so little attention. It'a good series with good storyline not just cheesy lines, a lovable main character(not the only one) and good acting! One of the best shows that makes your day a bit better! 10+
  • Jane By Design ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know how you can't like it was great and not predictable. Did you know Billy would tell her he loved her? Well anway I thought it was the best show ever I hope they come out with season 2 soon!
< 1 2