Jeremiah Forums

Showtime (ended 2004)

Starts on Sci-Fi this week

tvgurumike

[1]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 8

I was looking at my TV Guide this past week and it mentioned that starting this Thursday on the Sci-Fi Channel, they are going to show Jeremiah in the Thursday night block. This will mean 4 episodes each night with Season 2 starting in early August. At least this gives us who have not seen season 2 a chance to see it although you can download it on ITunes. At least you could last time I checked.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Neogamer8

[2]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 12
    I just saw the ads yesterday that it was going to air on SciFi. I had not even heard of this show and it looks real interesting. However, I don't have 4 hours a week to watch it. They should just air it once a week.

danharr

[3]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 45
    Well I'll be recording at least all 4 hours each thursday so far so good going into episode 2.

KevDogg24

[4]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 4

I love this show. A couple years ago I caught bits and pieces of the episode "The Bag" and saw Kurdy with the puppy. I remember being interested in the conversation he was having with the girlfriend of the guy who Jeremiah and Kurdy were sent by Thunder Mountain to see about information. I turned the channel though and told myself that I would catch it from the beginning later on but forgot about the show as time passed on. Glad to see SciFi pick it up, hopefully they'll continue to air all 34 episodes. If anyone watches anything on SciFi you know how they are like children with ADD. Changing thier schedule on a daily basis. I also noticed that this show was created by the same mind that created Babylon 5, no wonder why I like it. I also think that this is the only show with Luke Perry that I like. *L*

LostZuko

[5]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 18
    I didn't mean to see this, but being a avid Sci-Fi channel watcher, I saw part of it and it was really cool. Sad to see it's only two seasons.