Jeremiah

Showtime (ended 2004)

walrus_8463

Jeremiah Fan Reviews (17)

• Great show based on a great comic book and even though it parted greatly from the original work. With a wonderful apocalyptic storyline and a welcome back to tv for some of the eighties and nineties biggest stars.

Great show based on a great comic book and even though it parted greatly from the original work. With a wonderful apocalyptic storyline and a welcome back to tv for some of the eighties and nineties biggest stars. The wonderful premise of a world made to start over with a new generation was very intriguing. As a purposefully dichotomy we see the young taking up arms and abusing the weak just like their parents. We see children thrown into hell become parents themselves so many young parents was a jarring site. Seeing the old who survived the big death manipulate the world as they had done before was great. It showed how no matter how much things change they stay the same.
    It was a real kick looking back and seeing some of scifi's now stars when they were little unknowns. One can't mention the show without wonderful performances from Malcolm Jamal Warner, Luke Perry, and Sean Austin. The show did end early but I think ending with the war potentially over was a good move. The show gave us a goal and a common enemy to defeat and ended it once that finish line had been crossed and left us with good memories of a good show.