Jericho (UK)

ITV (ended 2005)

TheOldBill

Jericho (UK) Fan Reviews (3)

7.3
  • At last a grown-up drama with a complex lead and convoluted plots that keep you guessing. Have to concentrate on this one or you\'ll miss details, lots of different threads to keep in mind. Very atmospheric - London in the 50\'s and especially Soho. Nee

This is grown-up drama that needs concentration to follow it unlike a lot of the one dimensional stuff we usually get. The lead, played by Robert Lindsay, is a complex multi-dimensional character and more going on than meets the eye. Convoluted plots that keep you guessing, often being drawn together in interesting ways. Have to concentrate on this one or you\'ll miss details, lots of different threads from each episode to keep in mind. Very atmospheric of the era - London in the 50\'s and especially Soho. Picks up on the different ethical views of the times which goes to show how things have changed. Hope to see more of Michael!

• Dull, dull, dull

When I saw the trailer for Jericho, I was looking forward to the show. I love Foyle's War, and was expecting something of similar quality.

Unfortunately I was disappointed. Jericho is dull, unoriginal and pointless. It doesn't convince as London in the 50s and I found the story in the pilot unexciting and really not worth the time it took to follow the plot.

Even Robert Lindsay, a first class actor, couldn't maintain my interest in this programme. Steer clear, and wait for the new series of Foyle's War instead.