Jericho

9:02

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2006 on CBS

• Missles??? That's crazy! I can't wait to find out what happens now! Two weeks later? WTF!!!

4.5
    This show is really going absolutely nowhere. I wasn't really all that impressed with last weeks episode about the fires but the ending with the missles was great and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. This week started out nice, another shot of the missles in the sky and everyone standing around gawking. Then the title appears and cut to comercial. I was pumped. The show comes back and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what was about to happen! Two weeks later....what??????? Are you kidding me!?! Am I to believe that nothing interesting happened at all during those two weeks? They didn't run out of food or gas? No more fires? Electricity was fine? Hawkins didn't do anything? They just sat around like always? ...I almost turned off the TV right then, and I almost wish I would have as the episode went nowhere.

The whole thing with the crops to me was just plain stupid. I guess the fallout didn't affect the corn one bit (guess they had lead lined husks) and the radiation didn't do squat to the soil.

Jakes past started to catch up to him...but for some reason I almost didn't care. I always thought that the episodes about Jakes past would be like 'wow, that was good TV!' but the way they went about it was just kinda...ehh. So he stole something and someone died....what happened with the missles???? That's the only reason I tuned in!!!! You can't go from something huge like that, not do anything with it, skip ahead in time, and give us a story line that's less interesting!

I really don't know what else to say. I started watching Jericho because a small town learning to survive after a nuclear holocost seemed really interesting. Instead, I seem to be watching a show about a town that survived a nuclear holocost as if it was just another day. Nothing seems to affect these people...just continue on like nothing happened. I guess ignorance is bliss...it's also boring TV. I'm giving Jericho 1 more episode in which to intrigue me...the previews looked interesting enough but then again so did the previews for this episode.