Jericho

9:02

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2006 on CBS

• Not all filler episodes are bad. This one was quite entertaining.

So what do you do after an episode where a couple of missiles are launched into the air for retaliation? You fill us in on Robert Hawkins and give us some background on Jake Green. We still don\'t know anything about Jake\'s international history but they give us a taste of his local history. He was definitely a troublemaker and left when an incident happened, a serious incident that left a person dead. Jake\'s interaction with Mitchell shows us that he has a temper and is capable of violence. As for Robert, it is confirmed that he is in the military and his daughter finds out the basics of his involvement. We all knew he was not a normal citizen but this episode confirms it and it also confirms that he knew what was going to happen and that is why he\'s in Jericho. The rest of the episode went on as Jericho normally does. There is something going on with Stanley and Mimi. Eric won\'t leave his wife for Mary. Dale still has a crush on Skylar. Mayor Johnston is still sick. I like when they keep those stories in the background. Overall it\'s still a good episode. It\'s setting us up for Mitchell\'s gang to come to town.