Black Jack

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 28, 2007 on CBS

• The gang (Jaake, Heather, Jaake's father and Dale) go on a road trip to get some parts for the windmill so the town of Jericho isn't dependent on Gas.

HAHAHAHAHA. Who thought I'd be reviewing this eposide thanks to loser of a channel 10 but thanks to my close knit sources I am currently watching this eposide via the internet.

All I can say is the Jericho writers are keeping their promise to solutions they've already did that in the previous eposide. Now onto reviewing this eposide - Jericho I must admit is going in a good direction.

I did not get bored once Dale is defiantly becoming the next Artful Dodger and wow the ex-mayor gets a good beating.

hmm who knew Heather looked like a hooker? I didn't I'd say more like a tomboy. But hey that's me I'm sure guys everywere are thinking she's sexy.

Wow Hawkin's wife told him to kill that girl.... how times have changed. Awwwww Hawkin's youngest is a swell little guys.
    Hmmm our Artful Dodger seems to have a plan interesting...
    Oooo the new lady is baddd.

Watching it now this eposide was good and deserves the rating I gave it hopefully next review will be on time