Jericho

Casus Belli

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 18, 2007 on CBS

• It's about time wars started. The town seemed too isolated from the consequences of the bombs.

I just loved this episode. Can't wait to see how the conflict evolves. War is one of my favourite themes and I must say they did it right. All the reasons for it are there. Mainly the resource strain and greed. It seems that mayor Anderson thinks too much about himself and too little about others, not to say that he starts bending the law and that's why people will take justice into their own hands. On the other hand people in New Bern are hungry and have a factory which was transformed so it can produce mortars. All they need is a pretext to raid Jericho as the plan is already made. There are all the ingredients needed for a bloodbath and it will be hard to avoid it as things have already been set in motion. It's time to see how good is Hawkins was trained because this kind of situations should not be strange to CIA.

Offcourse this episode is not all about war. In fact there isn't any shot fired, but this is what interested me as I really wanted to see how the winter crysis will be solved.