Jericho

Casus Belli

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 18, 2007 on CBS

• Review

I mean...the episode was good but I dont think its as great as everyone makes it out to be. Just because the episode excels in a couple of scenes doesnt make it the best of the season. You have to look at all of the aspects of an episode before you give it a rating, not disregard the filler scenes and only grade the good ones. Jake/Hawkins scenes were a 10, but the rest of the episode was a little under par.

I thought Dale/Sklars part of the episode was the most boring I have ever seen there storyline. I have been one of the ones that has liked their storyline since the start and I was dissapointed by the lame storyline that they came up with them with Grey in this episode.

I also didnt like any of the scenes with Johnston and Mary, I thought they were all pretty boring and filler. Couple of things that might have gotten then attention of a viewer who likes Mary/Eric, but other then that nothing really there.

Ending? Obviosuly pretty cool as it looks like we have the story arch for the remaining episodes. But not the top 5 episodes of the season as the rating makes it out to be.