Jericho

Coalition of the Willing

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 02, 2007 on CBS

• Before you disagree, hear me out.

6.7
    So it's the direct lead up to the season 1 finale. Some scenes in the episode deserved a 10/10 where other "silly" scenes and things deserved a 4/10. I was expecting a lot more. I will use the pros and cons method of reviewing:

Cons:
    -They had 4 hours to prepare an army and deffense and take out their morters. Jake and the gang who came back form New Bern new how cruel they are and they didn't really want to negotiate yet for 4 hours they sat in that bloddy office doing nothing.
    -Why couldn't they use the TANK?!?
    -They were later given another hour, sure some of them tried to do stuff, (this is before they got help) but why didn't they gather the citizens and give them weapons before. How stupid can they get!
    -The first half was really average for the reasons above and also, when Stanley and the look outs went to savage the morters, who come we couldn't see what was going on. Instead we just were watching a radio. Why didn't the producers make that a scene?!?

Pros:
    -Sure the scene where Jonah and Jake took out one of the Morter sites was brilliant and the rest of that episode deserved a clear 10 out of 10.