Jericho

Coalition of the Willing

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 02, 2007 on CBS

• ooooo yeah!

In this corner Jake and the Good guys, In this corner the whole freakin town of New Bern, freshly brain washed to think Jericho is the devils spawn. Classic small group of "nobody's" vs jacked up, hardcore militia. Now that we have seen that Gray can't do what needs to be done (not to mention sending Stanley and the Rangers out to die vs the New Bern Mortar Squad) we have one of the best scenes in TV this year (well for me I guess.) Jake has just gotten back with Hawkins (who just happens to be acting the role of a good dad and husband) from the storage shed/armory when he stands up in the back of the truck and surmises that the only way they can hope to save their town is for every well bodied person 16 or older to bear arms for the sake of their community. Cut the scene to where we see Dale and his guys come on down and the part when we see hawkins give his daughter a rifle, I'd be lying if I said I didn't stand up for that scene. Next week will either be a huge slam fest with lot's of Blood and gore and a huge body count or a huge twist if something else were to happen. The only thing that has me wondering is the part at the end when we see Stanley on Recon and he approaches a huge armed camp. Now correct me if you think I am wrong but it seemed way to organized to be New Bern. I'm thinking plot twist involving US troops or Ravenwood is a good possibilty. Well guess I'll have to wait till next week....