Jericho

Coalition of the Willing

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 02, 2007 on CBS

• Review

Well deserved of the highest rating among season 1 episodes, certianly my favorite episode of the season up until this point. This episode had everything you could ever want - no filler scenes and a main plot throughout the entire episode. The only scene you could say was filler was Mary and Erics reuniion, but nobody can say that wasnt a needed part of the episode to begin with.

Everything is coming to a head this season, with Jericho fighting for its survival with the rival town of New Burn. Jericho and Jonah won the first round of battles that consisted of gaining weapons that New Burn was using to hit them, but the fight has only just begun.

I thought the scene with everyone taking over the New Burn people with the mortors was a great scene. Everyone was in it that we have grown to love this season. Also like the unspoken decline in power that was Gray and Johnsons scene. Gray realized that there is no way he can make the big decisions under pressure like Johnson can and I thought that was a very well written part in terms of the show for character devolopment. All sets up for an exciting finale, lets hope it doesnt dissapoint.