Jericho

Fallout

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2006 on CBS

• Residents of Jericho must seek immediate shelter from possible radiation-filled rain. Jake must also rush to save his former love from two escaped prisoners. Who is Robert Hawkins, and why is he so darn perpared?

Jericho is a brilliant and unique show that manages to capture the excitment and panic one would expect after a catastophic event. This episode was packed with excitement and interesting insights into various characters and their backstories. We\'ve discovered that Jake\'s brother Eric, who is acting Deputy Mayor, is secretly involved in an affair with the local bar-keep. Eric\'s wife, Gail, the take-charge doctor is most undoubtedly unaware of this fact. We also learn that Jake\'s talents are not limited to tracheotomies and bus driving, but also electrical skills and explosives training are to be found on his impressive resume. Our reluctant hero must enclose the majority of the town in the local salt mine to protect them from the radiation laced rain, then rush to save his former girlfriend from two excaped cons. Then came the rain.