Jericho

Fallout

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2006 on CBS

• I guess the walls Of jericho are still standing but the subplot with emily was way better then the radiation storyline check it out....

The radiaton storyline was good but kinda not folded out properly. yes we know theres not enough room for everybody and yes we know its coming. Have the writers ever heared of shareing why cant some people share with there neighbors who have basements and why put all the sick people in a mine instead of the townhall character develoment was not too much other then by Jake and his brother who is having an affair with a bartender? What happened to the mayor was it the radiation or what who knows? I enjoyed the Emily and the imposter/convicts, why did the girl have to be deaf I dont really see how that effects her storyline in this episode inless it comes into play later on? The lady who owns the store is not very giving but the boy who helps her creeps me out. Im still whacthing the show so its a good sign. a few suggestions for this weeks whacthing is: Lost Premire whoo. veronica mars premire, and Friday night lights I would also suggest wacth the premire Of everybody hates chris.

Tib