Jericho

Fallout

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2006 on CBS

• Review

Other then Jakes seemingly rapid dash over to the farm. I thought everything in this episode was really good. I liked having more then one storyline going on at a time and I think this entire cast does a very good job at expressing panic and frustration during the crisis. While it would be nice for everyone to be clam, no one would so I like the writing in that part. Jake going to save his old girlfriend was pretty cool, with the exception of the mad dash to make it there. He managed to blow up the shelter to save everyone, jump in his car, and make it there all before the cops realized she was taking a long time in the bathroom. Ill forgive the show for that one.

I thought Hawkings getting something over the radio showing that several cities were hit by the bomb was really good way to end the epsiode. Just staring at him for each tack he continued to grab was just shocking in itself. The random scene with the Mayor laying in his office was...odd.

I liked Heather carrying over from the previous epsiode. It seems Jake might get himself itno a love triangle, which might add some more drama to the show. I thought this was a step up from the pilot - I like the storylines that have been started here.