Jericho

Federal Response

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2006 on CBS

• This is a fine example of good writing and good acting, which makes for a GREAT show. Watch out "Lost", you might have some competition @ CBS!!!

I guess I've been sleeping at the wheel, but I'm awake now! I almost let one of the best new series on TV get away. This episode kept watching to the very end. I just caught up last night. I think they're still trying to figure out what is happening and so am I. I mean, I don't think its aliens for outer-space. I think this is an interesting take on what could possibly happen in small town USA, assuming the US was under attack. Now the question(s) is, How does Jake tie in to this or does he? Who is that black guy(Sorry, I forgot his name!) and is he a good guy or bad guy? Very good installment to a very good show but I hope it doesn't take the wrong turn and get "Lost"!! It seems to have a good back story and they're finding new and different things out in every episode. Keep up the good work in the town of Jericho and I'm sure Emmy will be visiting very soon!