Jericho

Federal Response

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2006 on CBS

• Review

Much needed pick me up episode after the last two failed to leave any major lasting impression on me. The best character (in my mind) in the show - Hawkins - got a lot of time in this episode doing things we still fully dont understand yet. I think this is setting up a decent story arch where Jake / HAwkins will go head to head more times then one with his mysterious behavior. The fire scenes were all very well done and I liked the back and forth switching of the camera between the Fires and what Jake was trying to do inside the pump room to get it to work. We almost got answers about Jakes past, but in the end we were still left with nothing other then he just wasnt in San Diego during his time away. Why he kept in from his father I dont know, perhaps we will never know what happened to Jake. Overall, this is one of the best episodes into the young season - though I havent seen one yet that has blown me away. Just a bunch of ones that are really good. 9.4-8.0 are my ratings so far.
POP