Jericho

Heart of Winter

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on CBS

• Jake, Stanley, and Mimi are in a dangerous accident while going on a hunting trip... Hawkins discovers some information about his other team members...

I really enjoyed this episode - I felt it was better than last week's. The main two parts of the episode this time are Jake and Hawkins, which are by far the most interesting stories.

Jake, Stanley, and Mimi are in a car accident after being run off the road by a group of "scavengers." Jake and Stanley are both injured, leaving Mimi with the responsibility to go for help. I thought that this was a great episode for her character - she got to grow and go out of her normal comfort zone. She is a city girl, yet it is only she that can help the man she is falling in love with, and his best friend. I also loved the tearjerking parts between Jake and his father - they have so much in common, yet for the longest time tried to deny it. It was good to see them on equal ground for once :)

Hawkins and Sarah go off to figure out what "the old man" wants, but find that the place is deserted and destroyed. They are able to tap into the computer hardware and discover that 4 of their partners have been "terminated".... but then the ending!!! Grrr... I really, really hate Sarah - have from the moment we met her. So I'm hoping that she's going to be killed off...does that make me a bad person?

Anyway, I just enjoyed the episode - lots of bonding moments between old friends, family, and new loves :)
POP