Jericho

Heart of Winter

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on CBS

• Riveting!

Wow...this was such a good episode. I was really beginning to wonder if they were going to let Jake live. I am also completely bored by Roger and Emily, and it seems to me that Emily doesn't love him any more, but feels bad about that, so is trying to love him again. But that really doesn't play into the reason for the show, you know? I thought it was weird that they didn't put Jake in a bed or something, when they got him home, but then I thought they were maybe trying to have him near the fire. Sarah really surprised me, but I've been wary of her the whole time. Frankly, Hawkes' storyline doesn't really interest me. I'd much rather just watch Jake and his family. And Stanley and Mimi...those two are so cute together! Mimi was so awesome last night!!!

Finally...Jake told someone about his past! Did you see the look on his dad's face when Jake let it slip he'd been in Iraq? It was great. I was practically crying when I realized he must feel so bad thinking that Jake was just in prison that whole time. He should feel like a heel. Another very touching moment was the ending. It just really flowed to me. VERY well acted.

This is the best episode so far, I think. It had drama (x100!), angst, and romance.

2 thumbs up! Can't wait til next week!
    Kas Lincoln