Jericho

Heart of Winter

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 07, 2007 on CBS

• A classic, I wish every episode was similar!

This second half of season 1 of Jericho is 10 times better than the first 11 episodes and we don't see much of the soap opera. I was thrilled not to see Dale, Eric and his lover in this episode. The show would be perfect without them and I guess thats why they are not showing them too much. This episode was really depressing as it is an extreme winter where you can die in just hours of being in the cold. I could have nearly cried after this really emotional episode. What truely made this one perfect is Jake telling us alot of his story and his father and him sharing a special bond and they both were crying. I really felt for Jake as he was freezing. Another major factor which I loved is the Robert Hawkins storyline. I hated his returned partner because she was not on his side but what happened in the last 30 seconds were unexpectful and brilliant. I am so glad that Robert and his wife share a special connection, I just hope that Sarah tells Robert everything so that everyone can trust everyone now!