Jericho

Long Live the Mayor

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2006 on CBS

• If last weeks episode was a so called filler... This weeks was a diflater!!!

God this show goes from unrealistic to moronic without skipping a beat! I have a feeling that next weeks episodes big pressing issue will be, How will the town celebrate Thanksgiving now that they have no more valueables to trade the general stores evil witch in exchange for some stuffing mix and cranberry sauce...LOL.. Speaking of cooking...!! This show is DONE stick a fork in it!! I would rathered cbs had overpaid for Smith (A more entertaining and worth while show!) Than underpaid for such a horrid poorly casted, imbesilicly( <--- Is that a word lol) written turd of a show like Jericho. I think I was overly generous in rating this episode a ONE!
  • Nothing happened. Still, it's a better Nothing than last episode's Nothing.

4.7
    The mayor is seriously ill, and the brothers decide to go to Rouge River to get medicine.

That's it. That's all happened in this episode. The rest? Not even worth mentioning. Seriously. The writers needs to do something. It's unbearable. I want every minute of this show to be enjoyable not only 5. I can't even SAY how much Emily bores me with her 'daddy issues'. Jonah the bad guy, uh oh, everyone, fear him.

At least next episode looks good. Let's hope the writers didn't forget about the nuclear bombs...! Because.. if I want to watch family dramas, I'll watch Everwood or Seventh Heaven. Not Jericho.
  • boring, nothing happened. They could make dozen of episodes like this, but it doesn,t contribute anything to what the show is really about.

4.9
    Well that was a waste of my time, what happened? Nothing! to be precise. A vague story about Jake's past and his ex-girlfriends father who is the town bully. All sounds a bit like The A-team should come over and fix it. In the end the boys set out to find a medicine in the outside world of Jericho for their sick daddy. And that is what this story should be about, exploring what is going on outside of Jericho. And not showing stories about horse and food stealing bullies. It should be about the main characters then. Show something about their lives. Hopefully next episode will bring some excitement.
  • One step forward, six steps back

5.5
    It's almost irritating how Jericho is teasing us. How much longer can we dance around the issue of why Jake left, what he was doing while gone and just what brought Hawkins to town? I swear the scenes where these little tidbits are brought are so frustrating because it's so obvious they're trying to go for some exposition. There is nothing subtle about it and it makes the complete lack of answers nor any interest in giving us any all that more apparent.

And that takes me out of the episodes in a huge way.

Not that there was really a lot to draw me in here.

The town continues the "me first" attitude that was prevelant in the last episode. I guess coming together to harvest the corn was a one-time thing since now everyone is looking out for their own interests. It's interesting to see how everyone in town justifies their selfishness and self-preservation attitude. I will find it interesting to see what Skeet and Eric find the outside world like as they go for the antibiotics for their father. Will it be the type of situation described by Jonah or is that an attempt by him to grab for power while Mayor Hawkins is incapacitated?

Meanwhile, Skeet is negotiating with the head of the head of the gang from last week....his biggest wish--to see his daughter. Who happens to be Emily who was the brother of Charlie! Wow, the coincidences just fly left and right on this show. Seems Daddy is missing the quality father/daughter time and that is his demand for giving back the food. At first, Emily refuses but then gives in when Skeet might need medicine for his father. Daddy doesn't have it but gives back the food and gives Skeet back his older, faster car. And yet as we find out one tidbit, we are left frustrated because we still have no clue what this horrible thing Jake did is. Did he kill Charlie? Or did he enter him in the book of the month club without his permission? We just don't know yet and as each week goes by I fear that no matter what the revelation turns out to be it will be disappointing.

And then we've got Hawkins who saved his estranged wife because....yeah, so if you've got that one figured out, let me know. I don't see why you'd want to spend the apocolypse with your estranged wife who pretty much hold you in utter disdain, but that's just me. Maybe I'm just not a romantic.

Now, the plotline I have liked is Mimi's. Her having to come to grips with the fact D.C. is gone and she's essentially having to start over in Jericho is working. Her scenes in this episode as she realizes how the words on her documents are just words now and hold little or no meaning were nicely done. But other than that, not a whole lot to recommend. And there wasn't even a huge cliffhanger even to sustain my interest until next week. That has been Jericho's saving grace until now and it may be the fatal flaw for the show in terms of keeping me as a long-term viewer.
  • Once again we deal with another episode that establishes character development and adds minor cliff hangers to keep the questions going.

6.2
    I have decided that many of the issues the show deals with will be small town based and will not address the overall picture of the country and what is going on outside of small town USA. This episode could have really touched on the national issues which will have life changing effects for the citizens Jericho. I am starting to get a bit tired of the evry episode dealing with a major problem. It is time for the show to start dealing with the basics. Not many people are going to continue life as normal in a post nuclear world. Now to focus on some of the good points. I think the characters are developing well. I like the interaction between heather and skeet but I hope that this does go south into a big love story. A little here and a little there is fine by me. I think Gray is going to become a major player in the town law and order. Good and bad of course. I think he will turn out to be a good thing if they ever address the federal response.
  • A time to wheel and deal for the betterment of Jericho!

7.2
    Mitchell is willing to make a deal about the food if he gets his way with Jake. Jake and Emily do their part to save the town. As the town survival's depends on staying pulled together we can see that fractures are developing among the townspeople as represented by Gray. He was in it for himself period. The character is going to prove to be bad I think for the town.

It's not unusual for the town to begin to fall apart in a post nuclear world. But it's time for the writers to start dealing with basic issues as well as the major ones.
  • yawn yawn yawn - spoiler alert

7.4
    Where is a full season of this show going to go? tons of character development, loads of crap acting, and few people that you really can\'t give two shakes about...except the farmer and his DC love interest....they\'re cute together...but get it on already!

The Mayor is in danger - someone has to go out into what\'s left of the world and get the drugs to save him....so who do you turn to for help? The local thug that is running his own business of hording supplies - daddy\'s little girls show up to ask for his help...of course he\'s going to...he wants his little girl back - but why, and to what end?

the show needs to realy kick it up a notch and stop with all the character developement and stick to a story of survival

we know that the woman who runs the grocery store is a witch - why anyone would still go to her for food is beyond me - knock the old bag out and take what you need....for her to stoop to the level of extorting personal items to make a profit shows the low level of her humanity in the face of danger....maybe she needs to be written out since her store isn\'t needed once the food runs low again and she has nothing to barter with but ill gotten gains

hawkins is top of the list suspect for the police department - thank to a townie who came back and told of the horrors that await outside the town

pretty girl makes up - sort of - lead character gets his car back - town gets food - bully gets what he wants....

too bad we can\'t mix up LOST and JERICHO - because at this point, the writers both need a break and then need to bang out some shows worth watching more than once!
  • nice episode

A gangleader named Jonah Mitchell comes to Jericho to bail out one of his goons. This episode opens up some details of Jake's history with the town. We also get to learn about the bad seeds that endangers the people of Jericho. After a nuclear strike on america, the social dynamic of the town starts to take a life of his own. everyone's collective will of survival is slowly turning to a chaotic scenario when people with guns try to impose their will on others, a security vacuum starts
    to emerge in Jericho. Jake and Emily do their share in making sure that Jericho stays safe for everyone.
  • Jericho is currently treading water. Which is not necessarily a bad thing considering that you do not know if you are going to get picked up for an entire season at the start of the show.

Clearly, they were unprepared to get picked up for an entire season given the uneveness of the material so far. I hope and demand that the material becomes a lot better. I am not interested in watching a Peyton Place type of show where the interelationships amongst the characters become more important than what they must deal with externally.

Radiation, food and medical shortages, refugees, lawlessness, disease and death should be what this show is about. I really do not care that a young store clerk has 'stolen' back an important heirloom to give back to a young hottie. I'll keep watching, but at the moment there is precious little to distinguish one episode from the other. The mayor has got to step up to the plate, impose law and order, deputize people and plan for the defense of the town.

Again, not bad, but not an improvement upon earlier episodes. Characters do not really stand out form one another and their actions appear formulaic. Gray Anderson is a slight departure from this show's norm. He seems willing to do what has to be done in order to survive.

Tom
  • It wasn't the greatest episode. But it was ok with Jake's dad getting sick and Gray comes back.

7.8
    First of all while i wrote the review for the last episode i didn't watch this one. I kinda knew that Gray was coming back and he so did. But still i don't know if i could still believe his story or not. This episode was not that bright, but Jake kissing Heather was nice. And the other moment was Jake's dad fell and he needed treatment and they didn't have it in Jericho. So now they are going to get the Medicine one way or another, i think this might be a good story line for the next episode. And Emily talked to his dad and he gave the car to Jake "as a present".
  • This episode is similar to the lull in the roller coaster ride after a fast downhill ride while coasting to the next ramp up.

7.8
    I was somewhat let down by this episode in the fact that it did not seem as intense as the first 6. It did have some good points, such as: 1. Dale standing up to gracie.
    2. Heather kissing Jake.
    3. Robert's response to NYC not being hit.
    3. Robert's relationship with his wife and the indications of knowing of the "attacks" long before they occurred.

I was somewhat suprised again that Jake's past was specifically mentioned, but any specific info about was averted. I would assume this will be the trend for quite a few episodes to come.

I can live with the lack of intensity of this episode for what appears to be an action packed episode 8.

I will say that overall, this show has far exceeded my expectation of a weekly program that has kept me glued to the t.v. every Wednesday night, which has probably set my expectations pretty high.
  • And the beat go's on

7.8
    I was looking forward to this episode because of the return of Gray with news from the outside world. What we got was the news that D.C. was no more (No shock there), New York survived and that Topeka was in Chaos thanks to fallout from Lawrence.

The episode focused on character development which is not a bad thing (for most of us anyway) but the writers should not lose sight of the nuclear war part of the story.

The writers need to find balance between character development and moving the story along, otherwise viewers get stuck with episodes where nothing much happens or we get characters no one cares about.
  • In this episode we meet Jonah, Emily's father. The Mayor is sick, Gracie is capitalizing on being the only supplier left in town and Hawkins past is explored a little more. Also, in this episode Gray Anderson returns from Topeka.

7.9
    This episode was pretty good. Early on we meet Jonah, the local organized crime kingpin. He's done well, albeit in a way that is not terribly unique. His character does seem to be more real than the traditional gangster, and I appreciate the fact that he is more of an opportunist than megalomaniac. His introduction into the storyline sets in motion what promises to be a solution to the supply problem that Jericho will soon be having. It also functions as a good way to illuminate what happened in Jake and Emily's pasts.

When Gray Anderson returns, he tells the town about his exploits. Apparently he hitched a ride back to town on a FEMA truck carrying bottled water that got hijacked. Gray has more to him than I originally thought, as his character displays a subtlety that I can appreciate. At least in this episode he isn't an extreme character, which makes him more genuine.

Mimi has her breakdown in Stanley's front yard when she learns the extent of the devastation. I think that the scene could have had more of an impact, but I suppose that abject despair that comes with knowing that everyone and everything you know has been incinerated isn't easy to emote. I don't mind Mimi so much, but I think her role is a little stilted and aimless. At times she seems to be a drinker and an experienced gal, and at other times she seems obsessed with her button down IRS work. Dale (Oh, I have to talk about him) makes yet another gesture to try and win over Skylar. She trades in a jewelry box for diet soda, and when she learns (through Gray) that her parents may still be alive, she wants to get the box back. Gracie says no, and Dale decides that he has to now steal the box and quit his job. I want to shoot Dale and Skylar.

It's not just that I'm a bitter old man. It's because the writers have nothing that shows why these two people even like each other let alone really like each other. It is another flaw in modern writing where simple proximity equals love. If you are a male lead character and there is a cute female lead character, then it's almost assured that no matter how compatible you and she are, you'll end up in love. Personally, I rarely see the writers putting any effort into WHY these people fall in love, and so whenever I see one of these vapid love dramas I revolt. They are hardly even people. I mean, after watching this episode, tell me what all they have in common... nothing. Overall, this was a worthy episode, but it was far from perfect.
  • about hawkins and the dude that came back

So i think its obvious now that Hawkins was either of the following:
    1. One of the terrorists or group that did the bombings

2. Is a traiter from the group or terrorists that did the bombing.

3. is a spy that infultrated the group or terrorists that did the bombing.

4. is just a well prepared ex spy.

I think he is most likely either the traiter from the group or infultrated the group. He implied that he had a bomb in his steel drum and thats what they attempted to use in nyc.

And the guy that came back is obviously lying and not telling them everything he knows.
  • It\'s two weeks later and things haven\'t changed much in town except for Gray returning and the mayor becoming very ill.

Jake tries to bargain with the gang leader (and Emily\'s father) for food in exchange for Mitchell\'s release, but Gray and Eric don\'t go with it and they are left to break Mitchell out of prison. (still don\'t know what they are doing for food four weeks after the bombs go off)

Gray returns to town with some horror stories to tell and also more information about which cities were hit. We find that NY C was spared as they police captured the terrorists before the bomb was detonated, but DC was destroyed.

We also find that Hawkins\' family lived in the DC area and his wife had a new boyfriend that Hawkins did not know about. He supposedly returned to town and got them out of there quickly and headed towards Jericho (don\'t know what he told them).

Emily finally kisses Jake before he leaves in search of medicine for his dad while Jake\'s mom shows us that \"you better not mess with me look\". I think she should step up and run things.

Nothing more and Eric and Mary or Eric and April (thank goodness), but Stanley and Mimi are slowly moving towards a more intimate relationship it appears as are Dale and Skyler. Hopefully they\'ll write Gracie out of the show pretty soon.
  • Shifting values, a shifting sense of what is valuable.

In this episode, we add vintage vehicles to the list of things that used to have limited value but now are quite valuable. In #6, horses and field corn were noted as now being more than recreational beasts and a cash crop to be shipped to market. There is also a gradual understanding developing about the propriety of dealing with those who might earlier have been called black marketeers; but who in the new reality are the only full-service supplier in town. Jake realizes that giving up Mitchell in exchange for the truckload of supplies is a good deal, especially when it turns out that the town ends up with nothing when Mitchell is freed. Jake rightly prevents Anderson from shooting Mitchell. Even under old law, it would have been undue force. Now it would spark a vendetta, and there is no State Police to call in for backup. We learn from Anderson's venture abroad that there is a FEMA camp operating -- is that good news or bad? Also, there is news that DC is gone, the suitcase-bomb attack on NY was thwarted, and that it was Lawrence, KS, not KC that was hit. Understandably, Hawkins' family and Mimi are shaken over losing loved ones; but Skylar is optimistic that her parents may have been spared. This episode had a bit more in the way of relationships being dealt with than I cared for. Added to the earlier drama of Eric-April-Mary, we now have Robert-Darcy, Dale-Skylar, Jake-Heather-Emily, and Stanley-Mimi (Who didn't see that one coming?). OK, I'm willing to put up woth a certain amount of soap for the sake of developing plotlines. But here's hoping that we don't get bogged down in it.
  • More back story , and character building in this episode

This show is starting to be like an onion. More and more layers just keep getting peeled away, and we can see more depth in the characters.

This episode gives us more insight into the relationship btween jake and several other characters. Jake and Emily, Jake and Mitchell.

Then the surprise for me was Emily's father was Jonah, the gang leader.

The whole show is beginning to take on a very credible storyline. I especially like the fact that someone has started asking questions about the new arrivals in town, and especially about Robert Hawkins. This show just keeps on impressing me, and I find that I really can't wait for the next episode
  • Jake tries to make a deal with a past enemy.

The town needs supplies and Jonah, a former friend of Jake, runs a dirty business that could provide supplies. Jonah also has his men liberate Mitch from jail when a deal goes sour. Jonah also happens to be Emily's father and the father of Chris, the guy who died 5 years ago which was the reason Jake left town.

It turns out Jonah want to talk to Emily in return for helping Jake and Jericho. When Johnston has some kind of attack and they need stronger medication than is still available in Jericho, Emily goes to talk to her dad. Jake and Eric are going out of town to get the medication. Emily return just before they leave with Jake's car. Jonah found it along the road, patched it and now gives it back, even though Jake tells Emily, there are no free gifts from Jonah.
  • was only ok very predictable

typical jericho, jake has to get the town to support his dad but his dad passes away due to illness, big vigil and very teary eyed. meanwhile the group from richmondville lans an attack on jericho to get their supplies back. images from the satellite comethu and jericho realizes that the us is being invaded by the chinese. counter missles were released by the us and were shot down by the chinese. troops are airdropping all over the country in major markets. jake finds tank tracks a few miles from jericho but they look to be going to dallas area.
    Hawkins if discovered to be a spy for the russians who had knowledge of the chinese plan and are recouping info for a possible russian invasion.
  • Mitchell's friends come to get him and Johnston's flu takes a turn for the worse.

It could only be a matter of time before Jake's history came back to haunt him and it does: in the form of Mitchell's boss, Jonah who also happens to be Emily's dad! Not only that, he arrives in Jake's car which he has restored. When the sheriff's office refuses to release Mitchell, Jonah's men take him by force. Jake sees an opportunity with Jonah – he's a thief, he can get things they'll need – food, medicine, gas. The deal falls through and Jake tries to make things right with Jonah.

Mimi, trying to find some normalcy, starts doing paperwork but falls apart when Stanley tries to comfort her. Johnston collapses and desperately needs a type of medicine the town is out of. Jake and Eric immediately intend to go find it and the matriarch of the family says just one word: "Go." Her boys instantly obey. Heather, who's been nursing a crush on Jake, passionately kisses him. He's gonna break her heart. He won't mean to, but he's still in love with Emily and Heather's just not his type. Eric reluctantly asks Gray to be acting mayor until he returns. (That's a recipe for disaster!)

Surprisingly, Emily is the one who fixes things with Jonah, since his one condition was he wanted to see her. After a very tense first meeting, she returns with Jake's car and the food that Jonah stole.

Last thoughts:
    - Gray returns and reports FEMA is active and that New York survived but Washington didn't. The KS explosion was in Lawrence, which happens to be the home town for the boys in my other favourite series, Supernatural.
    - Gracie's shop has become a trading post, since money is now worthless, they've switched to barter.
    - Hawkins learned that Darcy was involved with another man in the four years he was gone. Darcy asks him why he didn't just take the kids, but took her too? What a twisted little family. This new world could give them a second chance.
    - This show's got some great one-liners: Stanley to Mimi: "I see you're awake, it must be noon."

Major new character, new personal crisis and some much needed info on the outside world.
  • Ok, I'm a dork, but...

I was SOOOOO excited when Jake and Heather kissed!! I mean seriously. Come on. I like Emily and all, but I'm definitely a Jake and Heather fan. Anyhoo, more about the actual episode... I like the development/complications with Stanley and Mimi's relationship, Dale and Skylar's growing bond (I mean... awwww! when he gave back the jewelry box? Who didn't think that was cute?), Eric and April's deteriorating relationship now with a kid thrown in, and above all else, Johnston could be DYING. Really. I loved it. Plenty of separate plots to keep it fresh, but not so many that you got lost. One of my faves!!
  • Heather finally smackes one on Jake, People start to get realler and the annoying guy who wants to be mayor is back. Overall a fine eposide!

Wow .... what can I say about this eposide sure it still had it's usual Cliqches like usual but it did do better then you usually would see of a eposide of Jericho.

We find the citizens of Jericho celebrating Halloween trying to establish some normalcy for the kids to find Heather asking Emily about Jake.

And then later on have Emily plant a kiss on Jake and play that part out perfectly!

Finally the writers show us a bit more emotion to the citizens of Jericho well done!

The Hawkins thing intreged me even more what specifically was he ?

And I think our Dale will have a more important role to play later on as the writers are slowly but surely showing a different side to him.

Let's hope the creator's can keep this good eposide shrur going.
  • Long Live the Mayor. Thats all you\'ll be saying after you see this awesome installment to the Jericho series.

The Jericho episodes are definitly getting better and better. First a nuclear bomb explosion goes off sending the whole town into chaos. Next, the town struggles for safety and a place to do something, not getting together conflict will start to rage. And now we\'re at the conflict, its just like any good story it has lots and lots and lots of conflict. Jake\'s backstory is starting to be explained without any flashback sequences (as of yet) but, as Jakes past is being explored, the real story is still happening and with lots of questions ranging from Jakes involvement with Jonah to the nuclear explosions, there is nowhere to go for this show.......except up.
  • Not a lot of plot development, but some great character work.

I won't say that this is my favorite ep so far, but it certainly helps to develop the story, IMO. The story isn't about the town rebuilding everything, it's about how the people deal with the situation. Some people are trying to make things work, and some are just trying to make it through each day. We get a bit more information about the secrets that are running through the town, and start to realize just how much those secrets are affecting the decisions and choices of some of the town members.

We are also reintroduced to Gray, one of the men who headed out to look for information. It looks as though he is going to be the voice of paranoia for the town. In many ways, this is a good thing, because there are a number of things that the town should be doing that they haven't contemplated yet. But he also appears to be shaping up as a militant survivalist, and it's going to be rather interesting to see if the voices of sanity will be able to rein his more drastic and uncivilized impulses in.
  • Review

Jake and Heather kissing was long overdue, but I thought the scene was written evry well with no one really around but the two of them. Then the slow motion shot just made the multiple episode wait just that much better. I dont think anything big is going to happen with Emily anyway, and I have always preferred Heather and Jakes on screen connection to Jake and Emilys.

The introduction of the new character (bad with names) gave us a little mroe detail about Jakes past, but still not enough to give us the big picture of the kind of past that he had before he left Jericho the first time around. I like the scenes between the rich girl and the boy from the store (again with the names). There plotline is so different from the rest of Jericho and I dont know why I like there story so much. Maybe because it just seems like destiny that they are going to hook up,who knows.

I like where the plot is right now, with Jake going off with his brother. Next epsiode should be pretty isolated from the main cast wih Jake and his bro. I liked this episode, towards the end more then the beginning.
  • Jake's character is getting really irritating.

We (at lest I was) were disappointed by the last episode that featured only a tedious mocking-about a story concerning a "gang" outside Jericho making a huge soap opera drama. It was only natural that we expected this one to be similar! And so it was!

The police of Jericho captured Mittchel, that gang guy who almost killed Jake and his mother. Of course he wasn't even the gang main leader as we suspected during the last episode. Someone else was behind it. Who turned out to be Emily's dad.

Now, the show tried to make a bit of cliffhangers, making plots that we have no idea about. It was meant to be somewhat fun and exciting apparently. Well it wasn't! This is getting too much of an opera. Completely eliminating the purpose of this show. This is not a friggin soap sitcom.

Jake scheduled a deal with that gang guy. Mittchel in exchange for the food that Dale found in the crashed train. Now of course, everyone was against. Not that I give a rat's ass, but still, you have to be more strategic considering they're a smugglers gang. Of course later they got Mittchel out of the prison and eventually, the folks of Jericho lost.

It was all merely pointless and to be honest, not that interesting. Now, on the bright side, we learned that Washington, DC also suffered an attack. Though NYC is completely safe, which seems weird too, since it was a nuclear attack. That information caused tears and joy for some. Sky's mom is NOT dead. But Mimi's and The Hawkins' former lives are jeopardized. Sad.

The Mayor fell down in some sort of shock, making a sticky situation. He was near death and they needed medication that the town wasn't able to supply. So again it was up to Jake to save the day. Getting tired of it, don't you? Anyway, he took his car and went to Rogue River hospital. Not that they'll find anything I think. We'll see.

Speaking of Jake, his bad-boy past is getting really annoying.
  • lets go on with it

i was kinda hoping the old man would die ... it was a good option. We can see that is a ENTIRE story behind jake's leaving town 5 years ago, well, its nice that we knowing a little bit of it, but we want more action. I Hope this doesnt go and create the usual couples when the songs are playing and we see each couple bla bla bla ...
  • A speculative recap.

***Some Episode Spoilers Below***

Well I have to give props to this show. While I am wholely looking forward to finding out what's going on with the bombs we launched, i'm loving the suspense.

In this episode we found out that not only has New York been saved from the nuclear holocaust but that Hawkin's was suprised that it had been. Whats going on with that guy anyway? I'm thinking he is CIA or NSA but is he apart of a splinter group faction that is behind the attacks or is he still on our side? The fact he and his family left D.C. just two days before the attack seems to suggest he is apart of the group behind it. I would like to say he is one of the good guys and that the government had some working knowledge of the attacks and he is apart of a contingency group. If that were the case though why was both the president and vice president in D.C. that day. Oh well speculation, speculation.

We also were introduced to Jonah, Jake's former employer AKA: Emily's dad. Jonah is put forwar as a criminal and ringleader to a group of ruthless thieve's but came across as not only a man of his word, but a father concerned with his daughters welfare. It still is left to be seen weather this new man of mystery will be an asset to out fair town or if he will be the new reoccuring antagonist. It's looking like it could go either way.

Our fearless leader Mayor Johnston, not only did is flu worsen but he died...for about three minutes but was saved with "one last breath". Although he is alive for now he was given about 12 hours to live unless he recieved some heavy antibiotic's, which of course they don't have. This sent Jake and Eric on a scavenger hunt for medicine to the next town. I hope he pulls through, I would hate to think of Gray as being in charge of the town. Did anyone else see the look in his eye when Eric put him in charge for the duration of his mission? Gray Anderson is the wrecklessly selfish kind of dangerous that really showed through when he refused the deal that Jake had made with Jonah trading the prisoner for food and keeping the band of thieves out of town. Which was a stupid deal to turn down. Those guys seemed like they would be the kind of guys you would want in this situation. The kind of guys you can get to do your dirty work while keeping your concious clean. I am fairly certain that Gray will turn out to be the major downfall of the town.

This show has definatly got me hooked, so you know what channel my tv is going to be tuned to on Wednesday nights!!

~JC
  • excting all the way

they make a deal with the gang leader to swap the food for mitch but it ends up going wrong ann then mitch ends up ghetting broken out of jail by a few other members then jake goes out there to make another deal for the food. and it ends up being that jonah wanted to see his daughter and then jake and his brother try to get medicine for there dad but end up having to go out to another town to get some medicine for him, and you are left with a big cliff hanger of the brothers leaving Jericho
  • Nothing to do with the big plot but a great episode!

So far we have had a few episodes about the lives in Jerichio like last episode and the rest of the episodes have been about the bombings. This was actually the first episode I loved of the town relationships. I used to hate alot of the characters but now I only hate a few of them. Skylar is now adorable because her "real" self is on show but Dale is not going with it. He could have her as his girlfriend but he is not doing much. I hope the share their first kiss some episode soon! I can't wait until next episode!
< 1 2