Jericho

Long Live the Mayor

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2006 on CBS

• By now we should all know that this series is about the people of Jericho and not just the nuclear attack.

Gray Anderson returns with news about Lawrence, Kansas(gone); Washington D.C.(gone) and New York City (spared). I love the reaction Robert Hawkins gives after Gray says that New York was spared and that the people who were responsible for blowing New York was caught. *The mystery of Robert Hawkins continues* I still think he's a good guy because he's done too much good. We get a break with some information about Jake and Emily. Emily has a chip on her shoulder because Jake is alive and her brother is dead. I like the Jonah character (Emily's father). If Mayor Johnston does die Jonah would be a great character to elevate on the show. The Mayor is still sick and they actually lost him for a little while but he was revived with CPR. Dale still has a big crush on Skylar and he's loyal to her. Gracie is still getting drunk with "power" with her store. Jake is playing the Hero role and received a big kiss from Heather. :-) That was a great moment.