Long Live the Mayor

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2006 on CBS

• This was a very special episode for me because a few of my favourite couples/ couples-to-be were developed!

I totally loved this episode.....mainly because it focused mainly on developing some of my favourite couples on the show.

1) Stanley & Mimi --- these two are officially my favourite couple, or should i say, my favourite couple to be, definitely. This episode definitely led me to believe that in the future, something will develop between them. Maybe its just me, but i thought something was between them when Stanley told her that D.C was gone.
    Oh well, only time will tell.

2) Jake & Heather --- oh that kiss was great. I have waited since the first episode of this show for the two of them to kiss.....and when it finally happened, it was great. granted that Heather initiated the kiss and Jake only kissed her back....i really hope something will become of their relationship.
    However, i have this fear that Jake will want to hook up with Emily.
    Guess i'll have to wait and see.

All in all, this episode was a very special one for me, because it gives me hope, that in a bad situation love still triumps over all!