Long Live the Mayor

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2006 on CBS

• Review

Jake and Heather kissing was long overdue, but I thought the scene was written evry well with no one really around but the two of them. Then the slow motion shot just made the multiple episode wait just that much better. I dont think anything big is going to happen with Emily anyway, and I have always preferred Heather and Jakes on screen connection to Jake and Emilys.

The introduction of the new character (bad with names) gave us a little mroe detail about Jakes past, but still not enough to give us the big picture of the kind of past that he had before he left Jericho the first time around. I like the scenes between the rich girl and the boy from the store (again with the names). There plotline is so different from the rest of Jericho and I dont know why I like there story so much. Maybe because it just seems like destiny that they are going to hook up,who knows.

I like where the plot is right now, with Jake going off with his brother. Next epsiode should be pretty isolated from the main cast wih Jake and his bro. I liked this episode, towards the end more then the beginning.