Jericho

One Man's Terrorist

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on CBS

• Best of the series so far. Suspense, drama, twists.

Well, every season has an episode that everyone remembers. 24, Prison Break, Lost... every shows, every seasons.

And finally, Jericho has one too.

'One Man's Terrorist' was awesome.

The episode seemed to eliminate all the useless plot lines, and concencrate on the most exciting ones. Almost. The ONLY negativity about this episode was Dale and his lame storyline, that guy is just plain weird, along with his great 'plan'. His scenes were so out of place - ALMOST ruined the episode.

Only almost... because well, we had Hawkins goodness, Jake goodness, and of course refugee goodness.

Hawkins is definitely back in action after the last episode's big nothing. His plan to take down everyone is just phenomenal. And the way he is planning to execute it.... even cooler.

The hostage situation initiated by Roger was simply SO DAMN successful. And finally Gael wasn't annoying! FINALLY! Quite possibly the only thing I missed was Johnston. He was awesome in 'Semper Fidelis'.

The only thing that kinda annoys me is that we didn't really find out the point of the starting scene: ok, the kids found the tank, so what then? Anyway...

Overally, this was a classy episode, with a couple of twists and very good drama. An extra point is awarded for the song 'Mad World' at the end. Excellent montage!