Jericho

One Man's Terrorist

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2007 on CBS

• Not the best, but at the same yime not the worst. Deals with the issue of banishing 'outsiders' because of diminishing resources.

First off, the storyline with Hawkins is getting more irksome every episode, It contributes nothing to the setting of posr apocalyptic survival, I think it represents a clumsy attempt at 'Lost' style mystery. Ditch it or tone it down.

It was rather nice to see Roger driven out of town though. I was waiting for Anderson to step up and enforce some sort of martial law. That didn't happen, but getting rid of the refugees was a header in the right direction.

This was the type of episode that doesn't hurt, but doesn't really advance the whole seitgeist of the show. I don't want to see another one of this type (or quality level) for the next episode. We'll have to wait until around mid May to find out about renewal for next year; and things have got to be a lot better than this. I would have given it an 8/10 if Hawkins was not featured so prominently in this one, an 8.5 if Skylar/Dale weren't there, and a 10 if Roger was publicly executed.

Tom