Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• What happens in this episode is huge! Storytelling and suspense have been churning on this show like mad and now comes the biggest turning point. Next week is gonna be big! SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING! SPOILER WARNING!

There is so much brilliance to this episode, I dunno where to be begin. Suspense has never been packed this tight in an episode of a show ever! The acting is brilliant. The best I've seen. You can really see Heather's guilt in regards to lying to Major Beck and you can bet that we havent seen the last of that situation. The music only makes the suspense even killer.

But the big ender to this episode...wow...just wow... It is gonna be so hard to come to terms with the fact that Bonnie died fighting off Ravenwood single handedly. This is one of the cruelest deaths of a TV character ever! Perhaps the worst part is that she died over a folder that Ravenwood went a little to haywire to acquire!!! And now next week begins the biggest showdown between Jericho and Ravenwood ever!!! I was screaming "Oh my God" when I thought it was Mimi who was gonna bite the bullet. I am rooting for her to pull through because she is now all that Stanley has left. Man is he ever gonna get vicious with Ravenwood now!!!

CBS give this show another season! The fans are gonna be even louder now. This episode tops storytelling at its finest! Btw I hope all of those interruptions by CBS regarding the presidental primaries isnt CBS's idea of a cruel joke.