Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• *SPOILERS* Wow. Can hardly count the developments in this episode on one hand...

Bonnie dead? Hawkins makes contact with the bombing stragegy's mastermind? Heather brought into the counter-conspiracy? Dale's bootlegging operation broken up? Jennings and Ralls's role in all this?

It's episodes like this that show how truly amazing this show is, but at the same time makes me sad that this is not a full season. The story arc is moving so fast, but for those of us who appreciate shows that take the time to let stories gradually develop (best example is Babylon 5), Jericho Season 2 is not that. So many characters are brought on board or make large decisions without the benefit long-term character development that a full season would give. Oh well, I'm liking Jericho Season 2 on crack, but hopefully if there is a Season 3 the show runners have the opportunity to take the time they deserve to take to make Jericho the best show possible with the best plot/character development tools they can use.