Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• Unbeliavable... start wasn't as good as the end... although start was still among top Jericho episodes. Acting of Hawkins and Jake actors isn't top notch, but that Heather girl does have potential. All in all, definitely best Jericho episode. *SPOILERS*

UUnbeliavable... start wasn't as good as the end... although start was still among top Jericho episodes. Acting of Hawkins and Jake actors isn't top notch, but that Heather girl does have potential. All in all, definitely best Jericho episode. As someone said... Bonnie's death is the most cruel, but sadly one of the most intense, real, action pumping deaths... although the outcome of the battle was VERY predictable, I still kept cheering on "Come on! Shoot the bastard! Please shoot the bastard!!".. absolutely the best fight scene (directing, music and camera) since the day of western movies, probably beats most of them as well... Congratz to all who were invested in any way for making this episode and I truly hope you guys will have a job further on as I hope the show will have a 3rd season (although it might be boring compared to Season 2, cause what would S3 be about? Restoring the peace and making Jake new president and Hawkins minister of defence? Might not be that boring though, just predictable ;) ). Congratz again to everyone on Jericho team for this great episode.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, it ain't without a flaw, acting is still average (except for Heather who is really good and Dale who is at least good), but it is still an enjoyable series.