Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• Brings out the essence of the show.

The episode reveals so much about what "Jericho" is all about. The townspeople fighting with their own feelins, struggling to find a way to both help themselves and the town at large. I am not surprised of the farmer that went to J&R to tell on Dale, that would surely happend in a real life situtation too when people are torn between saving their community or themselves. Mimi has grown on me, from being a character that was constantly whining and wanting to go back to D.C to a full blown member of the Jericho community and fighting along side with the town. I can't wait to see the wedding! (In season 3) hint,hint.. :)

The final shootout between Bonnie and Goetz had me at the edge of my seat and the death of Bonnie, however sad, will bring the story further and give the town even more fire to fight the new government. I will really miss Shoshanna, she is a wonderful actress, but her sacrifice will not be forgotten. In summary I will say that this was by far one of the best episodes yet, including season 1, apart from "Why we fight"