Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• Review

Didn't see that coming. Ravenwood continues to get under the skin of Jericho and all of us viewers, but we get a little payback in this epsiode. I don't think this episode is the 9.7 powerhouse that this site is giving it, but I did think it was the best of this season so far. I did feel that the first twenty minutes just started off a little slow for my taste. Another person in Jericho is being brought into the big picture as Heather is forced to steal a page from the book in order to help keep the conspiracy under Hawkins knowledge. I felt the Hawkins / Beck relationship was weak in this episode and even Jake helping out the kid seemed a little forced. Didnt feel like much ground was made. I think this episode helped to set up next epsiode as Ravenwood is clearly going to have a huge target on their back. The last 8 minutes of this epsiode were amazing - but I dont think they warrent the 9.7 rating. Sorry. I know you guys all love the show, but I do too and Im not seeing anything that amazing in this episode.