Jericho

Oversight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2008 on CBS

• Bonnie is the real hero

If I was to break down this episode into two parts, I'd say the first part is the first 35 minutes, and the second one is the last 5. The first part was a decent episode of Jericho. Somewhat slow(I mean we're kind of at the end of the show's lifespan, I expect better pacing) but still it was suspensful. I liked how Jake and Hawkins got Heather involved in the whole conspiracy plot. Dale's storyline on the other hand was a bit uninteresting, as I really dislike Dale. I think he's a spoiled brat to be completetly honest.

As for the last 5 minutes - perfection. After Mimi finds that Ravenwood is stealing money from J&R, they come to get and possibly kill her. Only to cross paths with Bonnie. I didn't find it over the top nor laughable how a deaf girl defeated several Ravenwood members, only to get shot in the very last moment by that sob Goetz. A really dramatic, well written, acted and directed scene that is probably the best scene of the show yet. You have to see it to believe it. Overall, I'"d leave it at that. Great, but really it's the last 5 minutes that makes this episode what it is.