Jericho

Patriots and Tyrants

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2008 on CBS

• It is wrong to give this episode a low rating just because CBS screwed us over. Rushed as it may seem this is a very special "finale" that is NEVER officially the end!!!

I knew this episode would only inspire Jericho fans to fight even harder for this series a second time. Even if this is the last we see of it, I think it was well done and kept me satisfied as a potential ending but let's face it...there's about to be a civil war and the show is over? How can that be? It seems to me that the civil war is going to be the climatic point of the series. A real Jericho ending would end with all of America being one nation...the U.S.A. again Jennings & Rall free of course, and finally getting back to normalcy. Jake still has to hook up with a girl (I wont say which one I prefer in order to keep this neutral) and other things need to happen before this series can close its doors.

If CBS wont give this show another chance, then another network is gonna steal the spotlight. This show is going to make TV history (remember the final lines in this episode?) as one of the biggest underdog shows of its time!! May Jericho live on forever!!!!!!!!