Jericho

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 20, 2006 on CBS

• Wow… what a start to the series.

I have decided to rent the dvd out. And wow… did I love this episode a lot. Interesting character they bought in. Jake has a secret… and I want to find out what it is. And who is Hawkins. Very interesting. Great use of sign language… hope they show more of Bonnie. Caring brother too.

The bus scene with Jake and Heather was great, in an emergency Heather was still able to keep calm, which I can be like her (I'm a preschool teacher here in New Zealand). How Jake didn't panic under another situation with the Stacy in the bus, that was really well done.

I love Jake relationship with his mother, love how they get along, and Jake seem to still have a love interest in Emily, I do hope he will be Heather instead. But we see.

Great first episode, nice introducing new characters, can't wait to watch more of this season, and I hope I will get to see second season…

I can't believe this show has ended… so far I have watched 6 episode, and I love them… well… another series for me to buy and savour every moment of it.