Jericho

Red Flag

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2006 on CBS

• The town gets what looks like humanitarian aid...but it looks like it is from China!!

This was a pretty good episode. I thought that it was interesting that they got supply drops with Chinese food in them. The plot seemed to get really interesting when they were discussing the implications of everything. Basically, they saw Russian planes dropping humanitarian aid with Chinese food inside it, using United States military parachutes! That is a very complex plot and very confusing to try and understand. This made me very anxious to see the season finale. I cannot wait to see where they go with this.

I thought that it was kinda cool that they got a generator. It means that they can have some electricity...which is a good thing. Gracie was killed...well, it was in the end, but still. Someone killed her and I believe the directer and everyone wants you to think that it was Mitchell. I don\'t know who it was, but she is dead and that will be a large part of the season finale. I cannot wait to see it.