Jericho

Red Flag

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2006 on CBS

• Who doesn't love free Chinese food!

Since 90% of the items in my home were made in China, I already know that China Is My Friend! This was a GREAT episode of the finest show on all television! The plot ran tight like a feature film (better than most actually) and the acting continues to be top knotch. Emily stealing the truck and "jenny" back from her dad was classic...Jake's reaction was interesting too...this pushed Emily right to the forefront of the situation and showed theres more to come from this gal...Stanley & Mimi have supercouple written all over them and their long awaited kiss was even better than Jake and Heathers a few eps back! I thought that when Hawkins told his daughter "This is what Daddy did at work today" right at the end, it erased all doubt...hes GOT to be a good guy. Bad guys don't get lines like that. Well done!The only complaint I have is that the coming attractions are too fast and I don't know whats coming next. Oh, and splitting the season is a DUMBASS idea...typical network executive CRAP! Jericho is #1!!!!!!