Jericho

Red Flag

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 22, 2006 on CBS

• woohoo for jericho! romance and death and all that jazz...

ok, this was a really good episode, but my first little qualm is with heather\'s sudden dissapearance. where did she and her subsequent love story with jake go? im really not looking forward to where all his and emily\'s scenes together are leading- jake/heather all the way!

and while we\'re on the topic of love, stanley and mimi! eee! oh god, this review im sounding like such a teeny bopper or whatever, but oh my god that was great. ive been waiting for them to get together for like the last 5 episodes; by far the best plotline on the show ;). and the stanley was really cute with his tang and tequila. heh.

in other news, gracie is probably dead. boohoo, not. i never liked her. she wasnt exactly the nicest person in jericho, and she got on my nerves, so good riddance. and im glad that we\'re finally establishing robert as the nice guy he is. i was really suspicious of him, but over the past few eps he is really becoming an interesting person to watch.

bring on the next ep; i really want to see it, but i also dont coz its the last! when will it be back?! gaaah!