Jericho

CBS (ended 2008)

layle1

Jericho Fan Reviews (469)

• Post Apocolypse Done Right

I stumbled onto this show on Netflix and couldn't stop watching it. It is so much better than the recent post apocolyptic shows such as The 100 or Revolution. Jericho has heart. It has people with morals and ideals. There is violence and danger to be sure, and some characters do things that they wind up regretting, but the ones we are following in the show never resort to being almost animals like they do on those other shows. There is humor without resorting to goofiness, nor is the show's humor and over-all feel too grim or brutal. This is a show you can watch with the whole family and hopefully talk with your kids about. It brings history to life in a way that people who don't like documentaries will watch it and still be taught the same things that we can learn from studying the American Revolution and the Civil War.
  • BEST SHOW EVER!

I watched Jericho when it first came out and was disappointed that it was over. I have now watched it again on Netflix and still cannot understand why they cancelled it! BRING JERICHO BACK!!
  • one of best dramas on TV

Excellent show. I understand it was cancelled in 2008. I hope Netflix or another network restarts the series.
  • One of the absolutely best shows out there

It was awsome for the first season, but how could they not see the cancellation coming and make up such a lame huge cliffhanger. This show has it all, and With the Comics its a must see for everyone.
  • AWESOME SHOW

All the best shows get canceled!!!! Yet Kardishian's shit show is on like their 15th damn season! BRING BACK JERICHO!
  • Wonderful show!!

This is one of my all time favorites. Its a beautiful combination of character development, plot and action without pandering to excessive violence and gore. You'll fall in love with the characters and their stories! This is a must watch! Bring Jericho back!! NUTS!!!
  • WHY?!

If this show was on today, it would be very popular. The timing was all wrong IMO.

BRING JERICHO BACK!!!
  • What annoys me...

What annoys me is all the people that can not believed this show was cancelled. If you were all watching this on CBS when it aired and not on Netflix in reruns perhaps the show would have gone a longer length.
  • The only thing that annoys me...

I love Jericho and I miss it dearly. But I do have one complaint. It's not even directed at the show, either, but more the different sites that have profiles for the show; namely, Wikipedia and IMDB. They both state that Jake is the youngest son of the Green family, while the bio's on stated that Jake was the oldest and Eric was his younger brother. I would think the network that produced the show would know, right? And the whole time I watched, I viewed Jake as the oldest, considering he's Johnston Jacob Green and normally the first born son is named after the father. I don't know, I just thought I'd voice that, and see what anyone else thinks about it.

Other than that, BRING JERICHO BACK!
  • Bring it back

This is the best show ever and i dont haw anyone would stop it. its so good i spend hours on end in my basement telling myself just one more episode but i keep watching bring it back!!!!!!I placed this on my profile and the Jericho profile. Sign, like and/or share it please. Lets see where this goes.

I have started a petition. This isn't for politics, nor religion. Oddly enough I am starting my first petition for the dramatic television show of Jericho. For those of you who don't know, Jericho is basically a television show about what life could/would be if there was a complete nuclear wipe out of our country and how citizens of a small town have come to cope. Sign this petition if you want to see the show back on the air, but don't just sign it for the fact that it is just a show. Sign it because like books "Anthem" by Ayn Rand and/or "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, it makes you THINK. If you have not seen the show watch the first two episodes, and if you like the show, or if you've already seen the show and like it add yourself to this petition. If you wish to be added "Like" this posting or add your name to a comment and be sure to share this post. Let's keep this going!

1. Edward Flores

19. Milan Jakimov

20. Sam Mills-Cotten

21. Michaela Lynne Matthews Justin Guilds

• Bring it back PLEASE!

It is one of the best shows i've ever seen nice trama and story
  • You Need To Bring It Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first we found out about the walking dead and started watching it about 2 months ago and when we finished it i wanted something new to watch so i found jerico and when i finished i was so angry because it was so awesome i watched about 6 episodes a night.
  • Bring it back to

Such a good show, no reason to stop it..
  • Bring it back

this show is awesome. I had never heard of it before. My brother told me to check it out. I found it on Netflix and watched the first season until 4:00AM. Where was I when it first ran? This is really the best series I've ever watched.
  • #1 FAN

Jericho is the best show ever made government shouldn't be mad about there making a movie about world war 5 then I think Jericho should be back on! I am Jericho's # 1 fan!
  • Best show watch so far

I started to watch Jericho 2 weeks ago and I loved the show that every night I watched about 3 episodes and when I finished the last episode I was absolutely mad. Jericho is one of the best shows I watched and I would love if they keeped the episodes coming and have the same characters come back!
  • The Best SHow Ever!!!

Started watching it on Netflix over Thanksgiving break, loved it!!!! Now I have my entire grade hooked on it!!! I really hope they start it back again!! I love it soooo much!!
  • Great show

Great show, furthermore it's made in a way that's really awesome! please make a third season!
  • Fingers crossed for a Netflix deal!

Just got the 1st and 2nd season on DVD and started watching it all over again last night. Just as exciting the second time around -- and so much that I had forgot about. Hoping CBS & Netflix make a deal on giving Jericho new life.
  • Good look forward

Show was a good preview of what a small town would indure and how each town would fight fot it's own people and struggle to find leadership. Did show a winey fool being elected, but he was like Obama promising what he had not control over.
  • best show JERICHO

i love this show hope u have more seasons coming up cuz its a really good show. I love it.
  • prviet the USA

Hello from Russia!In Russia, many fans of Jericho!And we all look forward to extension.It is possible?

P.S. : Fans of Jericho-Russia with you!
  • Thats what happens when you trust the government!

i knew the government couldnt be trusted!
  • jericho

this programme should never of ended, i have recently watched all episodes on netflix and i loved it...........bring some more out
  • Jericho is the best show on TV

Jericho is the telling the story of the inhabitants of small farm town in Kansas. The story goes trough different twists and keeps the mind in suspence.

The show has many fans and I don't get why CBS says it doesn't have good ratings. Since they don't appreciate it, some other network should revive the show. The story could have many twist. The writers could have went "nuts" with the story. It's a CBS loss, I guess.

If you haven't seen the show, that should be priority numer one for you! It is the best show I've seen in years and you better have a lot of free time, because ones hookep up you won't be able to stop
  • Petition

19. Milan Jakimov

20. Sam Mills-Cotten

21. Michaela Lynne Matthews
  • Absolutely Awsome!

I love this series! I have been watching it on Netflix for three nights in a row and I cannot tear myself away! I've done 20 episodes in three nights--and I look forward to completing the first season tonight. This coming from a girl who seldom watches TV--in the last three years I think I've spent under 25 hours watching TV. And I've already spent more than that this week watching Jericho!!!

This report (below) says a movie is in development--and I sure hope it is!

• Jericho is a sleepy little town in Kansas about to be woken up with a bang. A barrage of nuclear attacks on various US capitals leaves this town isolated, and living in fear.

Though this show has not aired yet, the video promotions found here at tv.com and on the CBS website are overwhelming. It is reminiscent of the movie, The Day After but promises to deliver a more human connection with more fleshed-out character development. CBS is toying with the idea of an internet storyline to go along with the television episodes to add a more personal, interactive component to the show. This innovative extension will hopefully attract a broader audience.

It is refreshing that a network has come forward to offer something new and creative, lets just hope the fans and execs give this show the time to develop the characters and storylines. The knee-jerk cancellations have resulted in many spectacular shows, such as FireFly and Miracles to be yanked off the air before anyone even had the opportunity to see them. These shows are the precursors--trailblazers--to trends that develop and emerge only a few years later. Case and point: Ghost Whisper and Medium are popular shows that fall in the same genre of Miracles, though in my opinion pale by comparison. These two dramas premiered merely a year or two after Miracles.

ATTENTION CBS : Thank you for something new. But if I could make another request, give it a full season. You paid for the episodes.....might as well show them!
  • One of the best shows on television, if not THE best show on television.

An hour ago I had just finnished watching Jericho; every episode, and it left me almost speechless. Jericho has it all, the drama, the action and even the humour. It's the classification of a show we all want to see more of. It's got everything, perfect plot/story, perfect cast, perfect everything. Every episode was exciting and engaging, it makes you want to watch the next episode, and then the next and so forth... Shocking turns of events happen all the way through the series, both seasons are enjoyable, and I couldn't think of what more they could add. It ends with every state except Cheyenne declaring war on the newly elected government. We don't need to see the war, the outcome is obvious so the series does not end with a cliffhanger. In my eyes, the ending was perfect. Even better than the ending was the plot in the first season, where we watch the town struggling to survive, wanting food, electricity etc... The second season was of the same stature, we understand that the government is corrupt and everything. We find out about almost everything through the induction of the character Robert Hawkins. Nearly everything in the show relies on him, and the actor did a great job to portray him. Jericho is a superb show, and we want to see more shows like it.
  • Still the best show ever on TV IMHO! It will be a loooong time before any show, if ever, will match what Jericho has. Only when, not if, they bring Jericho back will any show match it! (Obivious Man winking ;))

Glad to be back, it has been a long vacation (?) or hiatus. Been a Jericho Ranger from Day One. Been reviewing the DVD set and taking notes. Not notes on how the show was produced, directed, etc. But of lessons learned from the plot. Preparedness is in my blood, and Jericho hit the nail on the head! In all my years trying to get others to do some sort of preparedness, this show finally is my ally! I have converted more people to think of "Being Prepared" in the two seasons of Jericho than all of my time prior to Jericho. And I know that I am not alone! I am sure 9/11 helped as well. God Bless America.

Be Prepared,