Jericho

CBS (ended 2008)

gabfan31

Jericho Fan Reviews (462)

• Bring it back

This is the best show ever and i dont haw anyone would stop it. its so good i spend hours on end in my basement telling myself just one more episode but i keep watching bring it back!!!!!!I placed this on my profile and the Jericho profile. Sign, like and/or share it please. Lets see where this goes.

I have started a petition. This isn't for politics, nor religion. Oddly enough I am starting my first petition for the dramatic television show of Jericho. For those of you who don't know, Jericho is basically a television show about what life could/would be if there was a complete nuclear wipe out of our country and how citizens of a small town have come to cope. Sign this petition if you want to see the show back on the air, but don't just sign it for the fact that it is just a show. Sign it because like books "Anthem" by Ayn Rand and/or "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, it makes you THINK. If you have not seen the show watch the first two episodes, and if you like the show, or if you've already seen the show and like it add yourself to this petition. If you wish to be added "Like" this posting or add your name to a comment and be sure to share this post. Let's keep this going!

1. Edward Flores