Jericho

Termination for Cause

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on CBS

• To sum this episode up in one sentence, there better be a 3rd season or there will be hell to pay.

Jericho, once the little show that could, is now a show that can kick some serious ass. Of course, if you didn't know this by the end of the first season, then you need a serious reality check. As the final 2 episodes are drawing closer (why can't next tuesday be here already?) the show is proving it is worthy of not only a 3rd season, but many, MANY more. "Termination For Cause" is pure TV gold. It's an emotional roller-coaster ride with one ultra-satisfying conclusion that will leave you absolutely breathless, and completely blown away (pun intended). And believe me, justice is served, just probably not how you would expect, and I found myself smiling evilly on this episode's final shot. An epic ending to a truly epic episode. Absolutely no shortcomings in this episode, WHATSOEVER. Jericho is pure adrenaline-fueled pulse-pounding entertainment. You will never experience anything else like it. Not even shows like "24" or "Battlestar Galactica" will be able to reach this kind of high. Ever.

Simply Amazing.