Jericho

Termination for Cause

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2008 on CBS

• What an outstanding episode!!!

Wow...this show has really picked up and taken off. If you are not watching this show you are missing one of the best shows on TV right now. The writers and actors have done an outstanding job bringing such emotion and action to this season. This episode was another one wrought with emotion. Stanley's good bye to Bonnie was gut wrenching and when Mimmie finds out Bonnie is dead, it brought a tear to my eye. If a TV show can catch that kind of emotion and project it across the screen to the viewer that is powerful TV. Like I said the writers and actors are to be commended for an excellent job they are doing with this new season. Of course Stanley did what we all would think about doing if some monster hurt the ones closest to us. I didn't think he was going to do it and it blew me away. Innocent Stanley has now crossed the line and entered into Jake and Hawkins world, as someone who has taken a life with deliberate intentions. Great episode, great season, great job. Hopefully the people at CBS are paying attention to what a great show this has turned out to be!!