Jericho

The Day Before

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• We get some insight to what Jake and Robert were doing before, and we're still left with a bit of a mystery, and wanting more.

Jake is a "person of interest" for the government and can't get a real job. Why, is he a person of interest? Seems he's done some shady stuff in war zones but they don't go into detail. Jake realizes he's in over his head and decides to go back to the beginning and goes home. In Jericho we get a day-in-the-life. People going about doing normal things. Arguing about staying rather than going to Chicago, getting divorce papers, getting audited,and running for mayor. Then there's Robert Hawkins. He has to now be the biggest enigma, and probably the linchpin, in the show. Is he FBI like we thought? Is he a conspiritor who was supposed to set off a bomb in Columbus, OH and lost his nerve because of his kids? Or is it something else. Either way, we now know he knows WAY more than what he's let on. Can't wait for the meet-up, and when he spills the beans (probably season finally or something like that) it's going to rock the show. This was well written, cleverly plotted and gave a great look into two of the more enigmatic characters. Leaves me wanting more.