Jericho

The Day Before

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• They made us wait how many months for this?

I was expecting something a little better after such a long wait. But, finally we now have a better picture of what happened and what is going on in the Jericho universe.

However, I am gravely concerned for this show. I keep thinking back to two shows from last year that I enjoyed but ended up getting cut...Surface and Invasion. For some reason I think Jericho could suffer the same fate.

Skeet Ulrich's pathetic acting doesn't help either. I didn't notice how bad he was until this episode, he's almost painful to watch, as are our big dumb farmer and the IRS woman. Fortunately there are some good actors in the show and ultimately the main story line is what brings me back to show each time it airs. I'm just hoping they don't ruin by making the whole thing a big Muslim conspiracy or something, I like the story that it is in fact American's who are their own enemy. For some reason that seems much more realistic to me.

Anyways, if reading other reviews for this episode are any indication I think I'm about to get 'nuked' for mine.